SAMMIC X-61B Dishwasher with Constant Rinse Temp System & Drain Pump
SAMMIC X-61B Dishwasher with Constant Rinse Temp System & Drain Pump is part of the range of front loading commercial dishwashers from Sammic, renowned for manufacturing machines offering the best performance, providing optimal washing results, sturdy and reliable.
- Constant temperature rinse water system: guaranteed sterilization of all ware to NSF specificaions.
- Independent break tank.
- Rinse booster pump (minimum water pressure: 0,7bar; 7l/min).
- Intuitive use.
- Top and bottom wash arms.
- Highly efficient, 1HP wash pump.
- Catering grade stainless steel construction (AISI 304 2B).
- Double skinned door equipped with magnetic micro-switch and high-efficiency seal, ensuring thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Rounded finish interior ensures no accumulation of dirt.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- Electronic, watertight control panel with wash and rinse temperature display.
- Highly efficient stainless steel dispersers ensure optimum water distribution for enhanced washing performance.
- Rinsing dispersers offer clean design. Assembly without screws.
- Double filter system provides effective wash pump protection.
- Easily removable dispersers and filters for cleaning and maintenance. No tools needed.
- Independent rinse boiler complete with adjustable and safety thermostats.
- Tank equipped with adjustable thermostat.
- Designed for quick and easy maintenance. Fast access to components for on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
Comes with: Type A Air Break, Drain Pump, Rinse aid pump, Detergent dosing equipment,1 open basket, 1 plate basket, 1 small cutlery basket.
- Three Phase Electric: 400V/50Hz
- Basket dimensions: 500 mm x 500 mm
- Maximum glass height: 330 mm
- Wash temperature: 65 ºC
- Rinse temperature: 90 ºC
Please refer to spec sheet for further technical information.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS – SOLD SEPARATELY:
- Stainless steel top-of-tank filter set.
- High feet kit.
For electrical products we always recommend consulting a certified electrician if you are unsure of installing them and the electrical requirements for them.