Mechline BaSix BSX-300-KVS Hand Wash Station with ‘Push-Front’, Hands-Free mechanical operation
300mm Hand Free Hand Wash Station with fixed spout. BaSix 300 Hand Wash Station with ‘Push-Front’, Hands-Free mechanical operation. Includes fixed spout, M-MX91 manual mixer, water hose & tap hole stopper.
Dimensions: O/D: 300W x 320D x 185H – Bowl: 300mm diameter x 138mm deep
- Brand: BaSix
- Model Range: BSX-300-KVS
- Controls: Fixed Spout
- Accreditation: WRAS
- Dimensions: O/D: 300 x 320 x 160mm Bowl: 260mm dia. X 130mm deep
- Recommended static water pressure range: 1.5 – 5 bar.
- Flow rate at 4.15 bar of pressure: 4.15 lpm
- WRAS COMPONENT PARTS: CDC91 Spout – 1607045 MX91 Blender – 1606019 Braided Hose – 1405138.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- WRAS approved across the whole range.
- Curved design ideal for commercial kitchens.
- No sharp corners for kitchen staff to knock into.
- Easy to clean integral flush grated waste reduces the risk of bacterial development.
- Bowl and deck are permanently bonded to the skirt removing the need for exposed bolts and rivets.
- High strength injection moulded skirt removes the possibility of cut hazards created by sharp stainless steel edge.
- Mounting bracket with integral spirit level for fast and easy installation.
- Optional waste bins can be fitted to all models. Click for info
- Stylish, functional design.
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (or WRAS) is an organisation that aims to advise, promote and standardise best practice amongst everyone involved in the UK water industry.
To achieve WRAS approval or listing, the individual product or fitting must pass mechanical and water quality testing carried out independently by WRAS.
WRAS states that ‘A water fitting should not cause waste, misuse, undue consumption or contamination of the water supply and must be of an appropriate quality and standard.‘